Friday, April 28, 2006

Ode To My Family

I've been thinking a lot lately...<--sampe susah tidur, kebanyakan makan-->selera makan ga mungkin ilang, and puyenggg...pikirannya ya paling2 tentang kerjaan, apa yang harus aku lakukan nanti2, dan...tentang...keluarga...Well, I think I miss them...Papa sudah meninggal 8 thn yang lalu, mama jauh di Baturaja, Cici susah ditemui, and Philip yang suka ngilang...lagu2 ini untuk mereka..

To My Mama..

Mama - Spice girls

She used to be my only enemy and never let me free,
Catching me in places that I know I shouldn't be,
Every other day I crossed the line,
I didn't mean to be so bad,
I never thought you would become the friend I never had.
*Back then I didn't know why,why you were misunderstood,
So now I see through your eyes,all that you did was love,
Mama I love you, Mama I care,
Mama I love you, Mama my friend,You're My friend.
I didn't want to hear it then butI'm not ashamed to say it now,
Every little thing yousaid and did was right for me,
I had a lot of time to think about,about the way I used to be,
Never had a sense of my responsibility.
(back to *)

To My Sister and Brother
-ini aga ga nyambung, tapi aku suka part2 yang aku tulis di blog ini-

It's Hard to Say Goodbye-Paul Anka

There’s something in your eyes,
That’s far too revealing
Why must it be like this?
A love without feeling
There’s something wrong with you I know, I see it in your eyes
Believe me when I say,It’s gonna be ok
I’ll never try to hold you back
I wouldn’t try controlling you
If it’s what you want,It’s what I want
I want what’s best for you
And if there’s something else that you’re looking for
I’ll be the first to help you try
Believe me when I say,
It’s hard to say, goodbye

To My Papa..
-This is the saddest part-

Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again - from "Phantom Of The Opera"

You were once my one companion, you were all that mattered
You were once a friend and father, then my world was shattered
Wishing you were somehow here again
Wishing you were somehow near
Sometimes it seemed if I just dreamed,
Somehow you would be here
Wishing I could hear your voice again
Knowing that I never would
Dreaming of you won't help me to do
All that you dreamed I could

Passing bells and sculpted angels, cold and monumental
Seem for you the wrong companionsYou were warm and gentle
Too many years fighting back tears
Why can't the past just die?
Wishing you were somehow here again
Knowing we must say goodbye
Try to forgive, teach me to live
Give me the strength to try
No more memories, no more silent tears
No more gazing across the wasted years
Help me say goodbye...
Help me say goodbye...

1 Comments:

Blogger anastasianani said

i love you sis

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home