Friday, February 10, 2006

You Needed Me

I cried a tear, You wiped it dry
I was confused, You cleared my mind
I sold my soul, You bought it back for me
And held me up and gave me dignity
Somehow you needed Me.

*You gave me strength to stand alone again
To face the world, out on my own again
You put me high upon a pedestal
So high that I could almost see eternity
You needed Me, you needed Me

And I can't believe it's You, I can't believe it's true
I needed You and You were there
And I'll never leave, why should I leaveI'd be a fool
'Cause I've finally found someone who really cares

You held my hand, when it was cold
when I was lost, You took me home
You gave me hope, when I was at the end
And turned my lies, back into truth again
You even called me friend*


ps. baru tau lagu ini liriknya bagus gini..lagu hubungan Tuhan n manusia..Jesus banget..:D..bagussss

2 Comments:

Blogger Yovita said

Ini juga jadi lagu favorit gw, sejak gue retreat mudika di Wisma Lidwina Mudika. Kalo ada versi koornya, boleh tuh :D

9:44 AM  
Blogger Lina said

Iya...lagi mikir buat kali ya??hahahah...kereeeennn..:P

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home