Monday, February 06, 2006

Changes

Like it or not, somehow we have to accept changes in our life. Today I just got the news about changes in my working division from my working partners. This news shocked me so much that I thought I couldn't breathe for a while but then I managed to control myself though I was very disappointed that I wasn't informed earlier about it.

Now I don't know how I should feel, grateful or ungrateful, happy or sad...on one side I should be grateful and happy because maybe this is a steady position for me finally because we'd lived with uncertainty procedures and systems for a long time and this might be the closure of it, but on the other side I feel sad because this situation may hurt my other working partners for I have worked with them so long and most of all..I love them.

But above all I think God has plans for me, may be He asked me to be more aware, competitive and maybe this is His way that I should walk through and finally I will find a good closure..I hope so..

2 Comments:

Blogger anastasianani said

thanks god for that

9:17 AM  
Blogger Flona said

all the best for the new changes yaa...hayoo kamu pasti bisa

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home