Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Seeing Things In Different Perspective

Now that I have been in the opposite direction from my former working division I begin to realize what does the term "seeing things in different perspective" really means...

I used to think about every all things happening in here in my perspective and now I think I was forced to see in a different way. You may see this person as an evil before but then when you're on his side and be in his shoes you'll see things differently, you say this person is your friend but when you try to look at them from different point of view, he/she can be an enemy..

Of course there're both good and evil in everyone, and sometimes we have to be careful to determine what kind of person are they when we begin to know them, and our judgement can never be precise because nobody knows anybody as much as God knows them so when we begin to judge somebody, somehow we're forced to see that somebody in a different perspective, that's how God shows us that we're not always right though we believe that we are right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home