Monday, July 25, 2005

I Love You Papa..Always

This story is about my dad..I used to call him Papa..

He was naive, kind and generous...

I remember when I was a little girl he used to tell me stories and fairy tale before I went to bed
He was always there comforting us when mama started to get mad at me or my sister
He was there giving us courage when we were down and didn't judge us on the mistakes we had done
He told us what is right or wrong and lets us decided which way we'd rather to choose, and when we chose the wrong one he was there to remind us
He was there when I came home crying because I thought I couldn't survive the day and he gave me courage and brave to face everything in this world..
He was there when I feel lonely and needed somebody to talk to
He even agreed to go to the movie theatre even though his right foot suffered a lot to walk
He never complained at my naughty and stubborn behaviour and try to make me smile when I cried before I left him to Jakarta

and he passed away 3 months after I left him because of his illness..the sad thing is that I wasn't there for him...

Yesterday I had dream about him asked me not to take him with me..he said that we were in a different world now...I was so sad..and I cried a lot even when I woke up I still did..

Okay Papa...I'll try to let you go...hope time can always heal the pain..sorry for the things I've done to you...I Love You Papa..always...

1 Comments:

Blogger anastasianani said

hiks..aku jd sedih...jd inget papa..waaaaaaa....

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home