Thursday, July 07, 2005

Choir Performance on June 12, 2005

I just got this picture from a friend yesterday, it is the photo of our choir performance on June 12,2005 for our friends', Uung (Zifora) and Bambang wedding liturgy at St. Ignatius Loyola Church. If you wonder which one is me, u just have to find the most beautiful girl in the photo haha..jk..I stood next to the organist (Ria):)..and on my right ci Epi, ci Mingke, Regina, Merry, ci Maria, Ling (my older sister), Miha and Siska; the male voices are (from right to left) Awui, Alwyn, Yono and Tony. I chose this photo because I barely seen in other photos :( since I was the choir conductor and I was supposed to be in front of them:(.

Our choir is a very small choir..but we're getting better in voice quality. This year we'll have about 4 next wedding liturgy to be served...and I hope everything will be fine then..:)

2 Comments:

Blogger anastasianani said

oi oi, kok aku dak keliatan?? :(

4:20 PM  
Blogger Lina said

Ado kok...itu yang matanya mendelik ke kamera hohoho;)

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home